Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday, September 10: Sleeping In Wharton Kids @ a ☕️

Hi Kids I think I finally caught up on my sleep.I had trouble sleeping so 

  went to bed around 1:30 AM woke up at 8:30 to go to a meeting,  I then went back to sleep until 
1 PM then crashed again!! I finally Brouse myself out of bed at 2 PM. I took a shower then listen to my favorite version  of the Marriage of Figaro. I'm now outside and it's pretty 

 reaking cold out here. I I took the bus for a couple blocks and then I walked to the capital one café where my capital one card was

 still working and I got discounts on my yogurt orange juice and coffee. There was a  rotation of Wharton kid studying their asses 
They are getting set up to take over the world once I retire and stuff. hope you're having a fine day. Well finally they made it so I can put videos on my blog 

 ut I still can’t make HTML mode work because it just freezes up so all my videos just blowout the screen 
 vening because I can’t reduce the height and width in HTML mode because all the buttons and I need
to push to get anywhere are grayed out. I still can’t use Siri and then  go straight to pictures I have to publish then I can go back and 

   put pictures in. I’m not going to complain about that because that’s a very minor problem. Anyhow I said in Capital One Café for two hours drinking 
 strong coffee with soy and people watching. 

 here’s big windows and and lots of word and students to keep everybody honest. Including me.  It’s a pretty day to look at but it is cold out and the raffic on Walnut Street 

 s really bad. My decision now is what meeting to attend at 5:30 PM. It’s currently 4:16 PM. What side of the head to Fairmount for the 530 meeting I stopped at Saxbys got a smoothie and a banana and then cut the 
7 bus which was 15 minutes late but at least showed up and Save 8 dollars dollars in Uber.  Well then the midterms are still playing out as of today. Florida Officially Orders Statewide Recount in Senate and Governor’s Races. Wella

 of course the Republicans are going to try to count stuff that recount by 

 sing their powerfull set of lawyers and send protesters to disrupt the recount like 

 hey did 18 years ago in the year 2000 during Bush v. Gore! Well I decided I would do errands so after the 5:30 PM meeting I wobbled

 over to CVS near where I used to live on Fairmont Avenue and got some basic food stuff for breakfast and a 

 ouple drinks. I then decided not to go to the Bishop‘s collar and instead shuffle on down to West Philly and get my Indian food fix. It’s a bit of a wait but that was OK. The

 main issue is to get all 21 bus running on a Saturday 

 ight I’ve been out here for about 20 minutes now and Google Maps. I and up  taking UberPool because it’s only 5 bucks and it would get 

 e home. This dude came in at gigantic man. It was luxury because
he had a movie showing and it was very relaxing. I then came home. I ate my Indian food and warmed up a little bit. I’ve got a  it done despite waking up late and missing the boyfriend Olympics again

 but that’s all right. There’s a price to be paid for everything. Right

 now I’m trying to pay off bills not create new bills and in a way that cooperating by not taking a vantage of me by dating me. 

No comments: