Friday, November 02, 2018

Friday, November 2: Work then Off to Gettysburg

Hi! I decided not to go to sunrise and get a little bit extra 
sleep today. I then went straight to work I was a little bit late but nobody
 seem to care when I got in because all the women talking their butts off as they generally do on Fridays. I want to head and saw two or three 

 eople that walked in. I had no idea would be in work today or not. I then took care of the sum of the mess on my desk and hit some of the alerts. They’re 

 oming in somewhat fast and furious as before. One thing that I am really behind on his overpayments I was kind a hoping I would start hitting those on 

 onday but I know I wanna hit the Alerts before the next months  report comes in. I decided I go to work and stay at work as long as possible since

 I was doing pretty well. Well decide to take Uber since I need to stop at the Saxbys‘s to get coffee. I ended up getting stressed out because a 

 uy drop you off and I got confused where it was. It was cool though because my ride was running late anyway. I got to chill out and have some cider. We then 

 started driving towards Gettysburg. The rain was coming down like crazy. I also had to go to the restroom really bad. I had a rude 

 urprise when I was checking in. Nothing is actually paid for I paid the $50 registration fee and checked in.. I really just winged it and I’m hoping for the best that’s all I can say about that. We then had orientation STS are and then I have a Klondike bar a Pepsi and then I went to bed in this very chilly hotel.

No comments: