Monday, November 12, 2018

Sunday, November 11: Sunny and Cold

Well I managed to get up early and cleaned out my emails and 

 ideos and headed to Fairmount.. Wes not going to be there because he doing the boyfriend girlfriend thing and I’m is here at 9:30 Larry’s 


going to want me to come over and I make space for an  Al-Anon meeting. A husband is dying The 10 step is a little bit too complicated  for me but I am going to wait for Jenn to come to this 

 rowded OTF and hold a seat. So I took weird notes on the  back of a business card but that’s what I needed to do. I was doing since woman 


 ketches like she’s an architect in the middle of a meeting. 

 nywhere anyhow in the world outside my resentful Barbara, President Trump embarrassed himself again in front of other people and other
countries. Churchill’s Grandson Slams “Pathetic” Trump for Skipping World War One Ceremony Due to Rain. Could you imagine if President Obama did the same thing? It would be massive

 protest by Fox news and other state run media about how unpatriotic that black president is etc. etc. Maybe I’m a Florida man because I feel unusual and the older I get the more unusual I get. Which means I’ll never quite fit in and not that I want to most times.I  then I’ll justhave to be a super artist because he still up my time for woman can’t or won’t. Anyhow I did go to the Al-Anon meeting and met Jenn she was late but it didn’t matter much. I 

 as not in a good mood. That have a lot to do with my cryptic remarks in this blog. I went to Al-Anon
meeting I was definitely feeling a little grouchy. The story made the woman seem like she is being spiteful 😠  

 “I’m gonna quit my job so my husband has to take over.” So anyhow we left there and went to Paesanos. It’s a roast beef place at 2nd and Girard. 

 ’ve course I forgot the name but anyhow I had to delicious tuna  hoagie and it was quite tasty that’s for damn sure. My mood improved 

 oticeably after that. I think I dropped off by Wes and Jenn to Larry’s place. I arrived at Larry’s place.
 I thought I could just make a movie chill and then go home and actually do laundry. Well my plants didn’t turn out because  I tried three times before on the third attempt the 

 ovie came out the right way. It ended up I had to takes of a particular 

      scene and just realized it. Who am I glad to get off that off my mind. 

 ung out there and then took the Al down to my place for a 

 oment talked on the phone with someone I may date. I then ran on down and took the bus 

 nd made the coffee and went to Saxbys. I went to the meeting and 

  young person shared his first year of Sebright he is being really good. He’s very positive

 young person. It was funny that he referred to somebody between 

 0 and 60 years old!. So after that meeting there’s a nice woman from New Mexico who is 

 ore age appropriate to talk with. She seemed very nice and I offered to walk her to the Louis hotel or she’s going to a conference. Well I got home and stayed up a little late. And I had a thought but yeah how they go thank you

No comments: