Monday, November 19, 2018

Monday, November 19: Homestretch of November w/Overpayments +

Hello. It’s back to work time and a short week before Thanksgiving in the whirlwind

 around quote the holidays.“ Anyhow, they’re short deadlines and I’ll be moving shortly. Unlike the last move I’m just trying to have it not very eventful 

 nd just done. Well I went to work on time. I had a stack of overpayments to finish off. I had to answer the questions. Ended up a few boom needed some specialized 

 eview. Now took a little bit and then I decided to do get to do some new 
ones so I’d be officially “caught up.“ Anyhow I did that for bit and might’ve got 2 people done on my Alerts list.  I was left alone but a  

 coworker is not happy in the unit. That’s going to be ongoing drama 
probably till the end of the year. At least has nothing to do with me. Well it ended up that I had
 to see somebody in the last minute and this person asked so many questions…

 pretty much shot  my whole last half hour at work. I then I’m going to go to the Monday 

 ight beginners at 6:45 PM I’m of course going to go to Saxbys and chill out before 

 and. Well I hung out and I made a parody blog of

 yesterday. But I figured I’d baffle with my brilliance and my brilliant  rioting eh.. riding Anyhow I went to the meeting and I ended up volunteering 

 o do a service commitment Wednesday night at 7 PM now I got to solicit  somebody to come with me cause I really don’t want to do it by myself. Well I 

 ecided to call my friend to have my place cleaned since there is somebody visiting the apartment tomorrow at 10 o’clock. Actually had a little extra money and I needed a place to look clean.

No comments: