Monday, November 05, 2018

Monday, November 5: I am now 57.

After I went to bed past midnight because I couldn’t get 

 ou to the work on the new film called the goal of South Street, I won’t I slept pretty well and woke up and was a bit late for sunrise but fortunately I caught the 21 bus

 right away. Once I got to the sunrise I was able to download the YouTube and share the movie with Veronica. I hope she likes it. I then have 

 omeone have a deal with their anxiety she said medication and 
meditation pretty much sounds like it. Anyhow I got to work and I just had pretty good concentration on getting my alerts done today. I was going to work on the car 

 hat mean the overpayments but decided to stick 

 ith the with the alerts. I got through pretty well. I now have a sanction

 project that continued from last month. I haven’t started that but I’ll do that 

 tomorrow. Hopefully won’t be terribly busy. Later on I got a message 

 rom my landlord that somebody is going to be visiting 

 y place at 10 or 11 tomorrow. So I called my friend and 

 ound a way to get get her money so she could get down to my place and clean it up. 

 t needed a good cleaning it out and been cleaned in almost 2 months. So 

 he eventually came down after I had gone to the Monday

 night beginners. Call I had nicest wishes from my friends

 from Facebook and however.. I can Really notice 

 hat I’m 57 years old. I’m closer to 60 then I am to 50. But I don’t feel almost 60 years old that’s a good thing. Only time I feel is when I wake up a little achy and that my patients is thinning just like my cartilage
Well tomorrow is election day and there’s a sign says I hope people turn out because it’s our last hope for him to sleep dominance for the for seeable future but white nationalist the court fridge Raiders and the scum stealing from America.

No comments: