Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Tuesday, November 20: I Am What I Am

Well I woke up this morning and I thought is going to 

 et up early but I’ve got comfortable and then I realized  had to make my bed and carry out the trash and
tidy up a little bit. The room it already been cleaned last night as you might a read here. Anyhow I want to the sunrise 
and it was it crowded compared to yesterday. It appears that Mondays and Fridays or not the popular dates or the main crowd. I sat next 

 o a woman who had a dog and the dog yet did somebody near the end of the meeting. Glad I shaved this morning. I then 

 walked to 19th, got some money and caught the trolley quickly but the EL was a 10 minute wait which is going to make me late. Anyhow 

  realize this morning that I had a thought in my mind I love ❤️ you I love you. And I wasn’t pointing in any woman that don’t have any so must be of myself   finally getting 

 hrough after God knows how long better late than never and stuff 
Now I need to actually work with my sponsor that would be good. Work was nice and uneventful for me. Uneventful is always good buy me 

 t work. I saw about six people and got all but my for alerts done. 

’m really obsessive about that. Tomorrow I’ll have to work on that report 

 hat’s due a week from tomorrow the old age A-45 report. Well I

 left work pretty quickly and caught the EL. At 15th & and JFK I got the

 33 bus  without waiting too long at all. Here’s a news summary from Slate online. I find it to be a

 worthwhile app. I'm going to go to Fairmount. I don't think Wes is going to go  because his sister is down. I was told that they're gonna be spending time with her.  Anyhow tomorrow I'm going to 

work but hopefully will be let out early and I can start preparing for my move next week such as changing my address, going to the post office and doing errands like that! Well and news outside my caffeine bubble, Trump answers Mueller questions in writing. I think by the

 end of the year we should start getting an idea of what will be found out now that the midterms are over. Well I
  went to the meeting it was crowded. I was spit surprised I manage a jam myself up to the front middle of it with all the lovely there and the gang etc. Anyhow I went 

 o the coffee shop took care of my personal business and then decided I just go off and walk towards Broad Street line and keep blogging. I just read something really scary. Trump wanted to prosecute Comes and Clinton  using the Justice Department. This is unprecedented! Trump is truly a test of our constitutional system. A test of whether our country does the 

 lippery slope like Poland, Hungary, Venezuela, and various Soviet republics. Only time will tell hopefully the youn

g people that love them self deeply will rise up because our generation at least part of a generation seem to to want to follow us strong man. You don’t have to go back to far in history to see this fact you can to look around in countries today. 
Anyhow young people are gonna be the ones live with it I’m just watching it like a in pending car crash. The people that are making the babies are going to get most harm by it but I’ll just keep producing anyhow I’m heading home I need to 

No comments: