Friday, November 30, 2018

Friday, November 30: Last Day Living in Philly


Well after staying up a bit late, I woke up around 715 ate breakfast and went back to sleep. I then woke up at 8:45 AM this 

 orning and start sealing up the boxes and getting his stuff ready for 

 hen Pat comes over at 11:15 this morning. I need it all the time that he gave me to get the 

 tuff remotely organized. I had to ask the front desk to reserve the elevator.

 There a real pain in the ass about moving and reserving stuff. I’m just looking forward to

 getting it done. It’s now 1 o’clock P.m. I’m at the capital one café. I’ll wait here to eat my Giro sandwich and just 

 hill out between the first and second part of the move today. Wes is getting his

 haircut at a place called Cut which is right on 13th and Walnut Street. I 
 inished up yesterday‘s blog posting. It’s not that cold outside which is fortunate. And it’s not raining which is which it’s supposed to do tomorrow. The idea is to move the stufff

 and keep it in the car till later tonight when it’s dark. Then when it’s dark 


we just move the stuff out. 

Their will be less questions from the neighbors from what I hear. Well I hung out at the café little bit more 
got a yogurt and coffee and headed back to 

 he place. Wes confirmed he’s coming over for after the bank
 and getting some pizza. Pats should be over here at 2   
o’clock I sent him a video of all the stuff that still remains. In the world outside my moving bubble, this article is panning Trump’s summit of futility.  ppears he’s coming up to Works that’s a concern to US and European cooperation. I certainly
Hope is only two more Years of this bullshit with Trump. Anyhow both Pat and Wes showed up about the same time and we started moving the rest of your stuff to the big van that Pat has. It all went very smoothly and quickly. Wes then left and Pat and I were about to leave and the van wouldn’t start. We soon discovered after attempting to get a jump from a nice man that the battery was completely 💀 dead!! Pat didn’t have AAA so we had to take care of this ourselves. We walked a mile down Broad Street two brought it and Washington and found the pep boys. This Pep Boys it was the smallest one we’ve seen. Was mostly service center and a very tiny store. Fortunately they did have the right size battery. It was a close call. We walked back with the battery which had to be 30 pounds at least. We installed the battery after Pat and I had to go to the hardware store twice on 10th St. because the plastic thing broke inside the socket. We ended up not needing to socket wrench but we use the pliers and I do help decide as well. We told the guy up in front that the car was sold out so we can get harassed too bad. We got the car started and went to Melbourne.



No comments: