Monday, April 29, 2024

Monday, April 29: Visit to Spa, Thai massage and Walking theStreets

After really funky ass sleep I got up and chowed down some of 

my muesli cereal and some coffee. I looked up the directions last night and was ready to go. I got up got dressed and headed on out. I had to walk

 about 15 minutes to the station, had to ask directions to get to the station causeI didn’t realize it was down below. Didn’t know that down inside the building. But 

I know now. I miss the one train, but I still will make it on time after my 17 minute walk once I get off the station. It’s a beautiful sunny

 day. It’s one of the nicest days I’ve had weatherwise since I got here. It’s now 10:31 AM. I made it with two minutes of spirits at 11:13 AM. 

I missed that first train. It was a nice walk getting here but at least it’s a sunny day. I’m right now in line for the spa. well, I stayed at the spa till about 3 PM. I went to do different saunas one was a finished sauna and one was an infrared sauna. I went to a whirlpool bath the swimming pool. I also did an aroma

 bath, which was pretty chill. I’ve then went up to the top floor and took a cat nap, which was really nice, I also had four samosas and nice hot coffee with

 whipped cream and then decided I would go to a recommended massage
that Bob told me about. So I took the 

bus and it took me right there with no problem. Massage was excellent. It was a good hard time. Massage and I was very helpful. I confirmed that the Yoga appointment

 is 9 AM tomorrow so I want to go to that. I came back home and beat Lisa was sleeping and Bob was at work so I went out and took some more picturesand walked 

around. It was so nice out. It was good to see all the people around 

and activity, etc., and the backdrop which was unbelievable

 itself. This city is so stimulating. I think it’s making harder to sleep because I’m overly stimulated. Perhaps I don’t know. I walked around for a while and 

grabbed it really Brady pizza. They do pizza OK but it’s not like that classic thin crust you get Phil or New York. But it was good enough for me. That 

was sure Choice of place to grab 10 minutes away on the average. This is a quiet section not the tourist areas I can’t put all the pictures

 on the blog because I don’t have that much to say on my blog, but I just want to 

document this trip as best as I can that’s why I’m 
just doing videos so get a feel for the place because it’s , more than just

 what you see here. I’m halfway done my vacation almost halfway done and it’s been quite a time work and really fun and very stimulating 

No comments: