Saturday, April 20, 2024

Saturday, April 20: Resting Donating, New Jacket and Yoga

I woke up at the Dorchester having a nice rest, which I still need 

because of being exhausted for the last week I like talking to my block because it’s my little friend. Anyhow, 

after we rested, we went out to eat it. Mary’s favorite place Heart ❤️ Café. That food is 

quite scrumptious. I had a breakfast sandwich that looked really healthy. It wasn’t all greasy like some breakfast sandwiches I’ve met and I enjoyed that 

then after that, we went down to the gallery. Now it’s called, fashion district and went to an Eddie Bauer outlet store to get a jacket

 that would Would be would be better in the cold and clammy weather. We’re gonna be getting an Amsterdam for 

the next 10 days. Also was also replace the one that had a broken zipper. It was

 either spend money on a jacket or spent $80 to get a zipper and pockets fixed , we then went back to my place to get rid of all the stuff that I don’t wear a bunch 

of pair, shoes,  slippers, and three Winter coats that just weren’t being worn and we’re not in great shape anyway. We ain’t got back and we are heading 

to the 4 PM class. well, the 4 PM class was very hot, but it was a good class for me to break in after not going for two days straight. After class, we 

talked for a bit and then we went to comedy sports. Now it was pretty funny. I’d forgotten that I had gone to comedy sports when I was in Buffalo one time, two teams of people doing improv. And it takes a lot of skill. I thought maybe I do improv but maybe I’ll do standup because that improv is kinda like the Pilates of comedies

 very fast and quick. Anyway, after that, we walked around and checked out a couple places that do live performances and that 
was very interesting. After that, we watched some tubes of Stephen Colbert & Eli Saturday Night Live sketches from the 70s with samurai hotel, and the restaurant brothers, the two wild and crazy guys.

No comments: