Saturday, April 27, 2024

Saturday, April 27: Kings Day in the Netherlands πŸ‘‘

Hi!πŸ‘‹ After a late night of partying to the wee hours, I got up 

around noon and woke up to the party. Just begins to start. It had rained earlier today but the rain stopped. It’s 1:02 PM and it got cloudy again but no rain so hopefully the weather is right there people selling all kinds of wears and loud music so we’re gonna go over to Neighbors hang out with them. so we hung out with the neighbors and then we decided to take a stroll along the street. It’s been mostly cloudy, but there’s no rain in the forecast so that’s all that really matters. We looked around and there’s all kinds of Color, red, white, and blue 
people selling knickknacks and stuff anything for sale. we then went back and met up with a friend Bob that he met when he moved next-door to him. They just flew in from LA nonstop via KLM airlines. I’ll make note of that if I ever fly from Alice’s to here again. Anyhow I entered the contest, throwing tennis balls and I actually hooked up one of the tennis balls and got a little medallion and I post it so of course I put it on Facebook and Instagram. There was a swing set up right on one of the bridges over the canal. We could swing back-and-forth over the water. There wasn’t any anyway I was going to do that as I said the Bob was going to quit while I’m ahead. Last thing I wanna do is fall fling water with all my clothes on the only jacket I have with me. But it looked pretty cool. I must say. I turned inside out to make myself even more orange because that’s the official colors of the Netherlands. Of course the official flag is tri-color with  Red white and blue with red on the top white in the middle and blue on the bottom. Similar to the flag of France.πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Netherlands flag is different as you can see πŸ‡³πŸ‡±. After a bit of hanging on the sidewalk on the stoop with Bob’s neighbors and friends group of us went walking around to check out the sites and different bands when they say bands, it’s not like guys with the guitars it’s guys spinning records. There’s some songs that I’ve heard a couple times that are really popular people go nuts and hear them and it’s totally euro to the max. We walked around it sprinkled a couple times on the way, but it never really rained hard at all. The sun came in and out at times. After a bit around 530 my phone died but it was cool only a half hour until we decided we took a break and we walk back to Bob’s place and take bathroom breaks for me. I took a charging break. I also bar Bob’s charge portable charger, which I ended up not needing, but I borrowed it.I’ve been trying to sort of not pay attention to the news, but I did read that Kristi Noem that asinine governor of South Dakota killed her dog not because it was dying because she was tired of its behavior. She’s truly a sick person perfect for Trump. I’m afraid. That one just shot in front of my face I wasn’t even looking for it. It was splashed all over the Internet like crazy. I’m just trying to keep those bad vibes away for now because they are bad vibes. Anyhow, we got back to Bob’s and and we did a little more walking and then, we went back to Bob hung out with their friends and later on we did a little shopping for food and the store was pretty chaotic ahead. You have to use your barcode from your receipt to get out because they’re a lot of thieves in the tourist areas I reckon. Bob knows the checkout system, but check out systems a bit intimidating. A lot of the supermarkets don’t accept credit cards in tourist areas but this one was a tourist are so , anyhow got back and I had bought a couple of souvenirs with me including a box and they still do some kind of jewelry box of some sort and another thing I forgot already. Anyway, Bob and I were pretty tired so we finished watching James Cohn movie rollerball. What a weird 70s movie that is.  It’s totally weird and then we started watching this movie about Japanese mafia guys and they’re all attractive. The man and the women were all really attractive. Bob likes it but we stopped after a while. I ended up staying even up even later editing and the Internet. I have tons of pictures  And mostly video which I’m gonna turn into pictures. Also, Mary was gonna be catching her plane out too. I believe her first stop is Anaheim. After she goes Anaheim, she’s going to go to Los Angeles to see the Dodgers and then the Dodgers San Diego to see the Padres . 

No comments: