Monday, April 15, 2024

Monday, April 15: Sunny Tax Day w/ Errands


I woke up a little bit earlier than the alarm since I had a relaxing day where I napped and did nothing all day yesterday. I got up and first thing
I did was get my Amazon delivery from the front door and the Amazon delivery that was sent to my back door. They now put everything in the sealable bags which is kind of cool because it makes

 it easier to pick up and stuff. Anyhow I got to work almost done time because I caught a bus just as I was climbing out of the subway stairs. Got the Mike’s and since she had no appointments, it was 

time to do errands on a nice day like today. I went to dropped off 

some notes and found out that any appeal has to be done over the phone.

 So I gave my number and , that was that. Then I took the bus back to 

15th St. and went to CVS and got some other things. I went by the last drop 

coffee shop and the coffee just tasted nasty today. It was something nasty but I enjoyed just sitting there. Anyhow, after I got back, I decided to , just have lunch 

and chill for a while and then I remembered I have some other script to pick up from Mike. I went to a pharmacist called Health on South. It’s an old-fashioned neighborhood pharmacy, which

 sells very basic goods and health related stuff just like an old Pharmacy from my childhood. Anyhow, the guys are really

 nice there and they have this stuff Govee, which is like, but I guess it’s a different brand and you can sell it that you slip under your tongue and liquid form injecting

 in your gut. That’s interesting so I’m gonna share that with a couple people I know who might need it. Anyway, I got back and Mike was doing some exercises

 and I’m listening to Billy Joel and nylon Kurt, which I really I’m digging. There’s one song called Scandinavian Skies which, reminds 

me I have a trip in one week to Amsterdam next Tuesday all right, it’s 3:40 PM. I was actually seven minutes late so I can’t do it if I get enough sleep. I can 

actually get up earlier than 7:15 AM and be on time and do all my mess. Anyhow, it is a beautiful day outside got a lot of pictures took

 them put them on Facebook and Instagram separately Instagram connects

 to my other Facebook page, so I don’t know how to change the 

Facebook page that hooks up to Instagram and of course I can’t get any help

 

with that. I’m off to Byron’s class where we go pictures were taken

 and I think I had my best practice on that day, so that was very fortuitous. 

Anyhow, I took the 4 PM class and Miah is teaching it and the 

room was really hot. It was a very very hot class today. Well it was almost 80° when class started, but it is a 


good class and did all my poses mostly decent . Took a little while 

to cool off but once I did, I had back with Mary And eating samosas and talking about photographs and what not. I’ve then went to the money I went to a Monday night 
beginners meeting. We had a business meeting afterwards. I have to get 20 new 
member packets
 before I leave next week and bring them back. I then went back home and Pat was not available because he was too tired and his phone died so he couldn’t get a W-2 form so now it’s been delayed till next Thursday at 10:30.

No comments: