Saturday, April 27, 2024

Friday, April 26: Trip to Rijks Museum , Nap and Party

Today I woke up tired at 8:15 AM. I got up for my museum appointment

 at the Rijks Museum I had to walk about 10 to 13 minutes to the central station where all the trains and buses run through. I was running late, but Bob said it didn’t

 really matter that much. I brought my pass and my museum card with me. Man that museum is ginormous is so huge and 

really cool it’s got all kinds of 16th and 17th century all the way up to the present other furniture and accoutrements that they

 had some of the paintings in the early times are very realistic on site photographs. Then later on in the 19th and 20th century that were a lot more impressionist

 including van Gogh of course. I didn’t go to the top floor because by that time I was pretty good fatigue so I decided 
to wander about and head towards the butt, trolley stop and there are a couple souvenir stores and places to eat and I couldn’t decide

 so I just had a thing of fries and Coke and right near the van Gogh museum which I’ll have to go some other point. I had a nice walk. it was 
a really pleasant walk since it was sunny outside for the first time since I’ve been here well the sun was out often on two days ago, of course. Anyhow,  with two side streets and more 
touristy area, but it was really cool side streets and alleys and just Opia of stimulation for the eyes and ears. I really enjoyed 

it took a lot of pictures and videos. I didn’t get back to Bob and Bob was resting so I decided it would be a good
time for a nap and boy nap. I think I nap for about. I don’t know at least four hours  and I need every single bit of it. I think I’m still 
catching

 up on sleep from the flight and just not going to bed early enough. Bob 

and I got caught up in this series about the Cold War and up 

to the present. It was really well done. It was on Netflix. I believe we finished the series . Anyhow, I got up and Bob was doing some of his work. It’s now 7:30 PM. We’re



 gonna be leaving in about 10 minutes to go to his friends house so I’m trying to catch up on all matter of blogging and pictures 

and stuff like that. It’s pretty nice outside. I sit in this chair that I like because it’s right next to the charging station and I get a nice view of the outdoors. 

my went to the party and it was pretty cool. People really nice and it was 

pretty cool crowd. It wasn’t a huge party. It was a pretty mellow adult party. 

After we stayed there till 10 we walked around the party was really gearing 

up outdoors. we ran into this one section they have different

 bands playing in this one section it was just out of control. It was dancing to Euro music and a big
 ass mural mural but edifice of the king 

and his wife and had streamers and fireworks and people just going nuts like it was 1999 and New Year’s and shit , we got into it. 

We stayed up pretty damn late. It was a good time. It was like but I’m taking it all in.

 I recorded it and get it down to seven minutes. I have total of at least
 25 minutes, but I can’t put that on any kind of YouTube and nobody’s gonna listen to A for 25 minutes,  It was quite 
the party atmosphere
It was quite unbelievable. There’s just one song on Eurovision that they really have gotten into Europe being Europe and it’s official entry for the Netherlands in the euro vision contest

 in the fall.  The next day is the actual King day whether I’ll be partying again except it’s all day long. Also a lot of people are gonna be selling wears like a big street sale like they have at home. Where people to sell stuff, but this is a party on top of that stuff.



a but it was an experience. I won’t forget anytime soon. 

No comments: