Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Wednesday, November 24: Working, Cold and Ardmore


I woke up after sleeping OK not great but OK. I then truck off and decided to work. I did some reverse referral catch-up which took a lot of time. I found some referrals that weren’t done

 from early in the month and then I try to account for the ones that were sent 


while I was out for two weeks. That’s quite a process. There were plenty of 



them. I didn’t get to finish the two reports better to the end of the week. Well 
one of them is due the end of the month which is next week. I found myself not being able to stay warm. So I have to work and take a shower 
you know I didn’t have a lot of time left before I had to catch the 530 bus from Upper Darby.  I quickly grab my coat and the papers That needed
to be brought to Ardmore today. Anyhow I’m 
planning to have a normal dinner. Lynne picked up the fabulous Thanksgiving dinner. I checked with my brother and I will pick up my mother tomorrow. Yes tomorrow Thanksgiving day. Will the bus drop this off at the last stop. The 105 

bus stops before Ardmore Avenue which is different than the other buses. Anyhow I have a bunch of little

 things to do when I get to the Ardmore House. Sounds like she had a 

rough day today trying to get errands done. I took out some garbage and then one cutter dinner and I took a nice little power nap. 7:41 PM go out for a walk and then 

eat. Right now it’s nice and cool Northmoor and I’m layered up ready to walk. We 

walked for 30 minutes and it was a good brisk walk in the 🥶 cold. We are 

watching Driving Miss Dasy. It’s very good. I had salad and it was really good so good it was filling too. It was a shame that she tripped and fell while we were walking. Living it up for the 

holiday all I can do is even want to stay. Hi help prepare the oatmeal I cut

 some apples and that was good. Anyhow, I’m having a ginger beer it’s very tasteful . It’s 10:48 PM right 

now we’re gonna finish off the movie 
and then I’m heading back home. That nap really did help me and I felt so much better. The walk was also good. Well I got home after midnight park the car and prepare to sleep in tomorrow.

No comments: