Friday, November 12, 2021

Friday, November 12: Last Full Day in California

Today I woke up a little bit earlier than I have been just so I wouldn’t 

sleep with the way the whole day. I wasn’t in the mood to take multiple buses and I’m glad I didn’t. It was. over 90° outside BUT it 
was only  17% humidity! That is the lowest humidity I think I’ve ever experienced. Usually around here it’s somewhere in the mid to high 20% humidity area which is 

still damn good. So I decided I’d walk to Starbucks. Instead of just stopping here I went for another mile and then turned around and went to Starbucks and see 

target. I bought some juice a quart of juice that is and in two bananas. I then went to Starbucks and got a half-and-half half so we 
half milk and sat for a while. I listen to YouTube and I talked on the phone. That is mostly what I did there. I think him home in mellowed out a little bit. Alice had some rounds and then after she came home we went to her daughters place. We had some homemade pizza and some salad. Becky had her boyfriend with her and Mimi was there. It was very nice and relaxing. I didn’t get home till close to 10 PM. I then talked on the phone for a while. I didn’t look at some weird TickTock‘s about weird ways people died.

No comments: