Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wednesday, March 21: Girl. You don’t Need That Nor’easter

Well after staying up till 3 AM I was relieved that I didn’t have to go to work this morning.

 Unlike the last few storms have come by and closed our office they didn’t make a 

 ecision till about 730 this morning when I got a text from my supervisor. 

 nowing me I would’ve came in even with lack of sleep. When I woke up it didn’t

 look like much out there. Again the storm came in late as they tend to do. It’s supposed to be three storm sort of merging together.  Well I took SEPTA from 13th and market

 to second and market. I met Larry and we went to Christchurch and there was about six of us at the meeting the cute long couple Larry and I am a new person. It was cool. The snow really started coming down.

 We then went to nicks roast beef. Some obnoxious asshole was sitting next to me. He fortunately moved.   I had a delicious 
 izza steak we watched the weather channel

 on the TV that they had at the nicks roast beef. It’s now 2:15 PM My feet were wet but also that crowd of that

 place was obnoxious. I'm just not used to hanging out in bars with obnoxious 

 oung people so I just need to get the hell out anyway   I'm gonna put on 

 omething warmer it's  colder out I’m supposed to meet somebody at St. Mark’s since the Mazzoni center is close for the 530 
 eeting. My feet are kind of wet and I’m kind of in a funky mood right this minute. It is 2:15 PM the height of the

 snow cumulation going on right now. As I was walking home feeling very uncomfortable, I read a story in Philadelphia Magazine , about long range forecast in the local news. That’s their money maker where they have fake meteorologist  and Glenn 

 urricane Schwartz. Well I took a nap and updated this blog to 4 PM today. I’m heading 

 o meet a friend and then go to a meeting at 5:30.  The Senate just passed a bill that would basically lead to more censorship. High priced
 sex workers would be affected 

 oo from what I read on Twitter. Anyway finally got out and met my friend in front of the coffee Joe. We watch the snow and then we walked into Rittenhouse Square and took 
 some pretty cool pictures of the snow. We then 

 alked to the shop or special and went there. Afterwords I was turned on to a new app which was pretty freaking funny. I was feeling pretty grumpy &bitchy like a hat I forgot to take 

 y meds but I know I took him. I ate my leftover pasta and yogurt. I was mellowing out and I saw this article from GQ about deleting all dating apps and being A! It had a superimposed drawling of Julie Andrews 

in the Sound of Music. What was like old times with them AA friend calling him in a somewhat 

 anicked tone about some drama she’s going through. Anyhow I’m gonna help them out a little bit. I’m

 hoping I can have a little downtime before 1130 meeting. Apparently

 I’m going to do three meetings today. I guess I need them considering

 my moods been just crappy.

No comments: