Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday, March 28: speaking and Working

Good morning one and all well like set my alarm for three times to get myself up and Adam so I can make the Sunrise on time! My friend Mike chose me to speak and had to go and take are of business. It went pretty well I was of course a little nervous but I got some nice feedback it was a nice way to start the morning. I got myself a second cup of coffee for free which generally Saxbys doesn’t do so I was pretty pleased. I’m going to be a little bit late for work and will see if I get docked for that. Well I was very fortunate I got in just before my supervisor

 got him which was a good thing. I then had a lot of little jobs

 to do that needed to be done. I saw three people today just because they were special 

 ppointments. I’m glad I got a decent nights sleep because I work pretty

 hard even though it didn’t showing amount of packets I turned in which was zero. Anyhow, I think 

  completed Mr. task and I only got one extra alert. I even heard from 

 c and Center and they said they’d want doing a mass termination this 

 eek so that was good news. I can’t speak for next week but you know 

 hen we get a time you know and one day at a time of course. So after work I took

 a nap and then went to movie night at the South Street 

 inema at third and South. I got there right after the first movie started.

 Our movie but Leto was on as well some of the other ones. It was a 

 ice night out. I then walked home along with Larry and then got a couple things of food and headed to bed well here’s the latest and greatest news coming out of Slate magazine. is the latest outrages such is asking citizenship question in the census to suppress population in certain states to vote Democratic. this really scares me. pardon me

No comments: