Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Tuesday, March 13: Fixing a Hole Where the Pain Gets In

 
Good morning. It’s the day of the third and least effective nor’easter. It’s basically flurries and drizzle. Went to the 

 unrise and heard a really good share that may help me deal with my better 

 ailure. Anyway today I have people coming in. In more on uplifting

 news the president backed down to the NRA. Come on are you really 

 urprised? He had lunch with the NRA and started speaking a different tune is as bad as the

 rest of them😖😣. I swear it’s gotten colder since I got off the L. But right

 now it’s just snow flurries at 9 o’clock. The big news flashing on my phone is that Trump fired Rex Tillerson   as secretary of state. He is one of the few adults in 

 he room. I work through a couple appointments and I complete another page or alerts. Then they were added like six more. Anyhow I fetch food for my  office mates around 3 o’clock. It’s been an OK day so far. Well 

  ended my day by doing a couple more alert and 

 mplementing 2 sanctions. I was about to implement a third but it’s in the midst of being close and there’s an 

 ppointment for the 15th. So I’ve got to keep a close eye on that the 

 eadline is the 16th I believe. Anyhow I don’t have any people scheduled and two

 people didn’t show up today who were supposed to. I then left work feeling 

 ess tired than I did yesterday and a little bit better mentally. I’m gonna show up late to the 5:30 PM meeting and then go to my appointment 7:45 PM

No comments: