Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Monday, March 5: A Starting Point

Well the alarm went off at 6:45 AM. I managed to rouse myself out of bed and eat some cereal

 for breakfast. I bumped into W who was barely talking to me after yesterday‘s blowup. I stood at the corner @ the bus stop located @ Richmond and Allegheny  I missed two buses again back to 


 ack just like they do in Fairmount. I went to the a.m. p.m. minimart

 and almost missed last warming up myself from the 31° weather. Well I got in and I ended up 

 logging through some items that were sitting there on my desk

 from Friday. I got three or four more alerts which I disposed up and set appointments for. The

 phone was quite active today and I’ve been getting spoiled not getting a lot of phone calls so they do

 take up a lot of time. The coffee I got got kind of nasty and I had

 to throw some of it out because it was upsetting my stomach. I think also 

 ince I took my meds like that it something

 to do with that as well. Well a daycamp past where Donald Trump

 doesn’t say anything asinine most recently he praised the Chinese president for being “president for life.“ He 

 dmired the idea. He’s so full of himself it’s scary. Well as I was coming home from work 

  discovered I left my hat somewhere. I think I took it off and fell somewhere 

 n the train.. A  2d nor'easter is en route. We could end up to 10 inches. Hopefully by Thursday it will be cleaned up. Thursday is when I have a ton of people coming in. When I got home I just had the biggest urge to 

 rash because I didn’t feel very good. I was tired but a funky ass kind of tired. So I crashed or 930 talk to two friends of mine ate the  last of Jon’s curry chicken which is spicy as hell.

 I didn’t stayed up a bit late. I watched John Oliver on the show called “last week tonight.” He ripped 

 nto the NRA TV network. That is one twisted organization that’s for sure. It  used to be A gun safety organization, Now it is an arm of the Republican Party.

No comments: