Thursday, June 16, 2016

Thursday June 16: Humid Rainy and Late for the Soda Tax

Good day. I woke up early at first then it was pouring rain. By the time I actually got rain had stopped
Cobert RIPS into Donald Trump
except for a tiny little mist. Well I had a feeling I might be a late morning when I TWICE stepped in dog poop.
Getting Coffee Soon
I cleaned up the one and then squish I stepped on another one  nearby with the same foot.
Waiting & Walking 4 the 48
 I am going to be late and I will get docked. It's 15 minutes past the docking time.
Building the Comcast Tower
48 with REALLY inefficient. I walked all the way from 24th & Fairmount all the way to 21st and the
FINALLY!
parkway before I show up. In fact two 48 buses & a 7 bus showed up all at once right behind each other.
Small Personal Space
One click man I did not get my sleep and I can definitely feel it. At least the constipation is gone
On the EL
 and that's a good thing. Well work was OK I did get deducted a half hour. I miss the rain which was
Heading 4 Work Late
a good thing. I plug the head at work and I was very warm. I'm not sure why but I was. I did see
My Workplace
about 6 clients today and I'm trying to clean up my alert. I went to right aid around 130 and
More Rain Coming at Lunch
got back to work just in time when the rain started again I got myself a T-shirt and a Brisk iced tea.
Gun Control Filibuster
Directly afternoon I finished my alerts and salvage somebody's child care who had been working since
At the Rite Aid
April and there is no mention of it anywhere. So I fix that and hop on the train and going to be
Rebooting My Computer
meeting Larry and Keith were already there. I did see someone use the SEPTA KEY Kiosk. They bought
SEPTA KEY
them sell a weekly rental path with it. I think I'm in a take off my shirt and walk around in just my t-shirt.
Meeting Friends
Now some news in our fair city. Philadelphia becomes first major city to pass soda tax
I like to Blog Here at 16th and Walnut

It's pretty historic I'm up. I'm overall for it but I'm concerned that the money won't get to it intended
Arriving
beneficiaries the children! Group is pretty good this evening I took one of these two button but I took a
Fun Buttons
picture of. And I sent this picture to fill a participant and a few of my friends 

No comments: