Friday, June 24, 2016

Thursday June 23: Payday is Near. Britain Leaves the European Union

Well I got up pretty early or around 5:30 AM. And then went back to sleep a couple times and eventually made it to the 8 AM at 12th and Locust Street.
View from 13th Street
Street. I took a whole bunch of pictures of the
IN the Gayborhood. 

Gayborhood. It's a very cool place to take photographs. The meeting went well and then I got to work a little ate but my supervisor was not in. Word is out she won't be until next Tuesday.
1201 Locust Street
Only 2 clientq showed up today out of the five that were scheduled. I
The EL was Packed
managed to get a hold of one of the pope and
56th Street
make it to next week next week shaping up to be pretty busy. I had an appeal today. And and ended
Lunch
up with an appealing my action. She was told to hellhole her something that she wasn't
Lunch
made eligible. Appeal with withdrawn but I have to deal with that second part. I plowed I hadn't finished
On the Way Home
off the alarm. I have myself getting really tired of trying to complete a sanction pack in the last half
View from JFK
hour of work. I was going to go to group but I was so extremely exhausted a crappy from not taking
Heading Home TIRED
my meds the last two days. I felt better knowing that I was going home. I was rewarded with a
CVS on Fairmount
nice home-cooked dinner of fish and green beans. They had a side of cream corn and I had some raspberry Jell-O it was very good. I am still asleep and then realized we're going to take a shower. The big news in the outside world it appears that Great Britain is going to be leaving the European Union.
This is Fairmount
Clouds Ahead
EU Vote
There's going to be a whole hell of a lot a new hon reaction to this. This will definitely push
Ghetto Action
the stock market down all over the world and and mess up England relationship with the rest of Europe.
Dinner
I'm sure there's a lot more to it then I just said.

No comments: