Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tuesday, June 28: Humid! A Late Meeting

Well, despite going to bed very late came home late etc. I get OK this morning. I rolled out of bed got dressed and headed out. My goal was to walk to
To Baltimore Ave
dog make the meeting and then go work on time.
Out to West Philly
Well, two out of three ain't bad. The dog made a mess, a piece of artwork crashed to the ground and
49th Street
almost broke a mirror. That was a good time and I would just cut my losses get a nice coffee and early
One of the Dogs I Walked
for a change. While I was doing all this I was poking the bear. After yesterday's abortion decision the
This Fell
pro life extremist were out in full force. I of course had to put my contrary call me liberal views upon the
circle jerk of Facebook comments.
This just in after 8:28 AM. Buddy Ryan dead at 82! He was
Getting Iced Coffee
oh well regarded and loved coach from his players and two Eagle fans everywhere. RIP Buddy!!
Sam's Place

Boy it's been quite an eventful June out here in the good old US of A. I took the 42 bus and I warily
up the 59th St. but that's not far from where I work and 58th St. It is really humid out here I'm glad I work  indoors! Well I arrived at 8:39 AM. I have a ton of clients
60th Street
coming in today and my supervisors back
Workplace
from the south. I got some food ice coffee and I got a cool off and then change into
Where I get Lunch
my appropriate work gear.
It's 3:03 PM I just finished seeing about 10 clients today. It's
very humid and cloudy. I think the clouds are keeping it from being ridiculously hot. Good afternoon how are you? I just finished work after  interviewing
Changing
13 people. The day went  pretty fast. It is god
Walking From Work
awful humid right now. I'm waiting for the train. I hope you get some ice coffee and mellow out before a
meeting I'm going to tonight at 7:30 PM
I had a delicious tuna hoagie. It really filled me up good that's
Coffee Joe
for sure. I still have a little bit left but I'm going to eat when I get off this train. Well I went to the coffee to go and hung out there for about an hour and a half. It was very chilly but felt great compared to what it was
Its Time
outside. I stayed there a bit too long and had to take the cab to the meeting that within 444 N. 3rd St. I
Heading North on 3rd
did get to present the flyer in front of the assembled folks. I think people 
liked it. There were a lot
Add caption
of people at that meeting there were new GSRs there. I didn't cook a 48 bus home and relax with Sharon
Add caption
for a moment and then shower and got ready for bed.

No comments: