Thursday, June 09, 2016

Wednesday, June 8: Cashing Change, Working and Napping in the Late Spring

Good day. I first got my butt out of bed and realized I didn't have to chair the meeting this morning. I got up early but I barely made it in and I didn't even go
Demolition Near 24th & Fairmount
to Saxby's to get my coffee. When I got
View From Bus
there the speaker John was waiting for me. It went pretty well nothing event for weird. I then went
with change it in a bag & went to the bank. I didn't realize that TD Bank.  I am told that it was hard to maintain the change machines. The were being inaccurate with amount of change. Said that they wanted to
At Coffee Joe
One 4 the Ladies
concentrate serving the customer. She was like him up to tell me that there's machine at the republic bank.
19th and Chestnut
The bank is located at 16th Street near Walnut Street. The woman was very nice at the bank. I guess
The Beginning of the End
that I had $15 in change but I actually had $32 and change. That was pretty fantastic I must say! I
SEPTA Employees
want to head with my new found booty and breakfast on the way to work.
I got to work and
My Desk
preheated to work on cleaning up the file on my desk they are. I got them done and then I found I had
24th and Aspen
an alert. You be picked up. Well next thing I know  that became 17 alerts. I'll be going and then
Ready to Nap
the food, from the Chinese that I had 4 lunch. I became very tired and my motivation was going away. I was glad I didn't have an appointment
Looking Up
today like I usually would. I went  home and crashed it was a really nice day and I went out on the porch and there was a pillow there. Show was out to dinner
Sharon is Home
with her parents hi. I then went back to my bed until 30 p.m. I am hung out with
How BOGUS
Sharon and they have a little bit later than I wanted. It was an average all day for this home life.. 

No comments: