Thursday, June 09, 2016

Thursday June 9: Sunny Day Discovering a Coffee Shop and Planning the Weekend

Waking Up
Well I got up but with very difficult. I've had it I go to the 8 o'clock meeting because I was running late for the sunrise. On the way there and
Fairmount Ave
discovered a really cool little coffee shop that's
Shadow Early Morning
actually closer than the Saxby's. Its called the Cake and the Beanstalk. I ho-hum right now from the program. I also found out that it's going to
Cake and the Beanstalk
close by the end of August. Coffee was very good I might say. I then went to work and when I
Good Coffee
got there found out I could not get into the main computer system. I had to run over to coworker
Cool Place
computer. Fortunately she would watch your kids graduate and do other mommy. I was able to you
Construction
were computer break from action this morning. I was at lot busier than I wanted to be. I had originally . I was supposed be off to Buffalo on the mega bus. Then my plan thing and it was going to be a sanction day
My Mind Wondering
Big Issue Here
today. Well I've gotten to the alerts & had some people come in in the last minute. Next real busy day
will be next Tuesday and Thursday. I have the day off then I was going to planet of affection day.
Leaving Work
The big controversy the people were arguing at work today. It made the national news including
Lunch
the New York Times. 
Novel Strategy Puts Big Soda Tax Within Philadelphia’s Reach: 
The original tax was three cents per ounce now at 1.5
Getting Around
cents per ounce. It is not passed yet but they have the votes  today. I'm planning to go to group it is now
G
6:15 PM for café right off of Sydyingham St near Walnut Street between 15th and 16th St.
Elixir Cafe
 Well I'm going to meet a friend of mine after work tomorrow. I did data for the time but you went
The Boss
where the hell of Boulevard we kind of agreed that point. I haven't seen her since it was cold outside.

No comments: