Sunday, March 06, 2016

Saturday, March 5: Errands and Art Opening

My Nice Rental
Well I got up around 8:15 AM this morning. It's pretty cold out but I got up. We are out of toilet paper
Major Errand
and cat food for Sharon. So since I had time, due to the car, I went and took a run to the CVS and to the
Hipster Hairdo
right bread for some emergency provisions. She was very appreciative of the effort which was nice.
Coffee for Sharon
I then drove the car down to old city and that took about 10 minutes. I found a pretty decent spot and
Old City Coffee
paid five dollars for 2 hours of parking. I met Larry at old city coffee and was there on time. I was pretty tired
Must be a Library
and distracted during the course of the meeting. I had this feeling I needed to just go home and take a nap
Alleyway
before in bed venturing off to do anything else. Well, after that I went to my room to scoop up my laundry
Ultra Hair Salon
and then take it to the you do we do laundromat. I love driving this Volkswagen car it's really
Blasting in the Car
sleep in black. It's not a "girly"car like the other VW bugs. After that I skipped going to Indy and it went
Airport Line Back to Town
straight to the rental car place to return the vehicle. I did have to take two loops around the airport before
Independence Hall
I got off the right exit. I then came back to Center City and walk to six in Baimbridge to the
South 6th Street
Dupree gallery. First Larry and Veronica showed up. First Veronica hung out and saw my photos. She wanted to bit on both of the photos Larry next came in and Veronica
Needed THAT!!
waited in the car since there was no parking and then want to stay too long
The Gallery
bed driven to Pottstown for Veronica's mother's birthday party. Next Amy and her friend Brad showed
James Dupree's Work
up and hung out for quite some time. They did show up later around 6:30 PM. Amy really seem to enjoy
Mine is Top Right
being there. We then walked to the Da Vinci Gallery to see that exhibit. I saw photos that look like
Add caption
topics that I took pictures off. It was a good exhibit. Amy really seemed to enjoy being there. I left a
Dupree
little early to head to 10th and carpenter. I had an incompetent Uber driver, the second one this week,
Looking at Dupree Gallery
and I blew that off and took a cab. I went to the meeting caught at least half of Marissa's presentation.
She appreciated me being there I hung out with her and her buddies from the group and had some
James Dupree and Amy
pizza. It was cool hanging out with the group after a meeting. It's been a long time since I've done that.
Sieg Hiel!!! Americanized 
They all seem pretty nice. The only problem is it's just too damn far really. I then went to Bishops
On My Way Home
collar with Sharon we had a good time and then I crashed and went to bed

No comments: