Monday, March 14, 2016

Sunday, March 13: Disappointment Day


Good Sunday to you all. Today is the St. Patrick's Day parade St. Patrick's Day's not till the 17th. I got
The 
up on time since my iPhone automatically switches to daylight savings time. Yes we will have light at the later
Cultured
end of the day which is a good thing. I went to old city and went to meet someone at the Hotel
Taking a Tourist Walk
Monaco and eight at the red Al Tavern. This person staying in Philadelphia before going to North Carolina
Add caption
than Japan. She is been all over the world. It was really cool because one. They she paid for
Saying Hello
breakfast with the hotel tab which is being reimbursed by her big pharmaceutical
Renovating the Gallery
company and two we got to take a walk and show her where the movie theaters were. I'm now going to
the art museum and take a look at the pop exhibit that showing currently. I'm meeting a friend there.
Relaxing Before
I feel very fortunate that the rain has held off bus far. I could not find my umbrella but I thought I put in my
Add caption
backpack. It is now 11:27 AM. Well we enjoyed the pop exhibit. It was very entertaining and some
Add caption
very striking photos and images. Some were very political somewhere just pop-culture references
The Friend Zone~
running amok. Everything from Jackie Onassis, Brillo pads, Astro boy, and Mighty Mouse. We
Shape of Things
got to see the Jasper Johns room as well at the art museum. Then we went to Perlman building which
Pearman Building
is this huge building across the street from the art museum. I had never been in there before. It was very nice.
Fax Background
Then we decided to get a bite to eat. I chose Luigi Pizza Fresca. I had my usual tuna grinder and she had
Textile Exhibit
some delicious looking prosciutto wrapped. Actually there were two of them and she got only one.
Cool
After work so I walked her to the car and are five weeks reach stick expiration date.  It's the usual thing.
That's enough said. I then decided that I needed a nap and to clean my room in time for the inspection
PMA 
at Sharon's house. She helped out in the room looks civilized if not cleaned 
up yet. 
No Caption
Question remains and I truly free or not. It's a big question that it can't be answered just because
another relationship expired

No comments: