Monday, March 21, 2016

Saturday, March 19: A Cold day 4 Yoga

I I  The
Back Porch at 8am
Good day everyone in the cold March of this weekend. Well somebody from OkCupid vitamin to go meet up for a yoga class up at a place called
Arriving at Wake Up Yoga
Wake Up Yoga. Before that, I got up and ate @7:00 AM thinking
The Inside 
that I would try to hit the mentoring then rush back to Yoga, but that didn't happen. It's five minutes away or another words two blocks away. Well I went to a Vinyasa yoga class. It was difficult but I did recognize that I done this before. Or yoga teacher was pregnant
Nice Inside
and young but definitely knew what she was doing. It was an hour and a half and I was pretty well stretched
Outside my door
I then came home and share with taking care of two sisters. One of them
Sharon at work
works for the FBI and the other one is a frantic accountant. The accountant is going be working
in Afghanistan or brain so they're pretty kick ass women the first one in the FBI has boyfriend/husband and three houses one including one in Puerto Rico.
OCF
I then decided I wanted a coffee and to blog a bit.
Fairmount
I got caught up in Facebook while sitting in the hub of the universal boyfriend. Its good that I am not taking
Add caption
too much notice of how the young do this universal boyfriend stuff. Gonna be more babies soon. I
NCAA
did run out of juice on my iPhone and will have to  go back home since I forgot my chord.
Cool Day

Here is what happens when Republican economics takes full effect. Its not a pretty picture.
ChillinAdd caption

Look at Kansas and Louisiana.
Well when I got home I mellowed out for a minute and then Sharon
Mystery Eatery
and I decided we were both hungry and went to the black taxi to downtown child down on chicken. I
Waiting for the 56 Bus
had a chicken sandwich which look like a chicken cheesesteak and that was very filling and delicious
Broad St Line
and Sharon had some chicken nuggets of some sort. Yale gave Duke a real fight before losing in the NCAA
My Route There
tournament. Well, after dinner we came home and then I scooted off to a 530 meeting. I then
My Way Home
came home relaxed little bit and then to broaden regarding to catch a bus in time going to miss the
commuter train. The route 56 bus made me wait over a half hour. Finally came at 8:33 so I should get to
Slow Bus
my destination by 9:03 PM
Well, I arrived about 1520 minutes before my friend. Once I
Another Worlsd
was inside and saw them it was a nice time. There was food and people seem to be not uptight cool.
I've never been 20 so I'll try to hit one again. I think because they're not super young people in Center City that it was less uptight. I have been fortunate
Union Hall
 I got a ride to the Taconey
The Train Stop
train station. Otherwise it would've been really hard to get home in a decent hour.

No comments: