Thursday, March 31, 2016

Wednesday, March 31: Trips to the Library and Eddie the Eagle in the Rain

My Photo Featured
Well it's a very rainy day Buffalo New York. Staying up late watching Law & Order I wobbled I had some Raisin Bran. And watch some videos of Larry
Driving to Library
Wilmore show and got my picture on the front
At 1 or the 2 Libraries 
of one of the photography Facebook page is that I'm joint. It was very nice. Next I went to the library
Kerry and Ken
with him and Carrie. The problem is they don't have Adobe reader installed in the one library and we
Add caption
went to. We went to that library because the other one doesn't open till 1 o'clock. So we're getting a tour of the  Cheektowaga
The Hours
Outside Her Place
 branches. None of the library had Adobe reader installed

on their library computers I think pretty lame. Not bad today I didn't do much of anything because it
was rainy and nasty and I stayed up too late watching Law & Order  reruns last night. We are going
Called American Airlines
to see a movie called Eddie the Eagle. It's supposed to get very cold towards the weekend. I may
The Kitchen Window
be coming back a little earlier than Wednesday night because I have an opening Wednesday night and I want to be there to show my photos off. Well we walk and he eagle which was really fun. There were three of us in the movie theater. We are first going to one theater and it wasn't play throughout the Orchard Park for the Buffalo Bills play their football. The movie was

enjoyable and then we had food at chipotle Carey didn't like it that much. It did serve our food
This is a Common Sight
needs before we watch the movie. I was able to purchase a mega bus ticket for Tuesday night at
Got the Bus
midnight so I don't arrive in Philly at 8:30 AM on Wednesday. It's either that or pay $75 or $200 bucks and I
This Was Corney
wasn't going to do that. I do need to let people know that I'm coming back a little bit early. I got to see
Ken for little bit if he's playing video games and that was the day good night Paul

No comments: