Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday, March 18: A Tired Pay Day for the Dogs

Intense Sunrise
I meant to get up early but I found myself really tired. I did get m my sunrise and which was fine. I then went to the bank and got Sharon's check for the
Saxby's
rent. I didn't motor gone to work and Slaga long. I was
Cute 
in a particularly sour mood and wanted to leave early really really bad. I managed to hang in there and get some
Add caption
stuff done at work. I had a slice of pizza and some yogurt and a few bananas. They were pretty good I must say. So I just want to head and took my
One of my Entries
sweet time working. I did manage to enter
Entered a Juried Show 
a juried exhibit at the Windemere art museum. It's located up in Chestnuthill on 9600 block of Germantown
Add caption
Avenue. I was there before Dean and Wes one time. So I entered five photographs and
Clouds in My Head
I told him 8 x 10 and winged it. All the photos have to be done online. I think I got moody artist mood
from doing that. My head wasn't into the welfare wakka  all that much. At lunch when I eat my pizza,
Twas Not Feeling It
I was given a hard time because I cut two other pieces trying to get my piece of pizza I knows been picked on those the man of the room and I just wasn't in the mood for much. I was when I hit my peak sour mood. I hung in there and just did my thing. I was overall pleased with my progress. I then went and went to Philadelphia runner. And got $50 he'll supports and cushioning for my funky old feet. I do still need to get sweatpants and other gym materials whatever they might be. Honestly I should go to bed early. I have so much trouble doing that though I just want to do stuff and I get a second wind. It is Friday which used to be active night anymore it's the tiredness night of the week.

No comments: