Good day everybody today I woke up extra early for 70 M. AA meeting. I did share. I ran into Rick I know for the Program from whale and back in the Sunrise
semester days. He was very complementary nice to me. I told him about Mike and he said he would try to call Mike. It was very pleasant. I went back to
Mary’s talk to her a little bit and she went back to sleep and I ate cereal and some iced tea. That was pretty tasty that I walked over to Mike’s got there
around 9:10 AM and I did some cleanup of the liquid materials as usual then I rested a little bit. Need some yogurt. I then assisted Mike down to the senior center. the Philadelphia senior
centers to be exact. We signed in and I got my blood pressure taken and Mike signed up for lunch. He made a small donation in quarters. We decided to wait till the 12:00 PM shift for lunch
came up and we hung around and talked a little bit. It was very busy there. It’s a flurry of activity there. Anyway, Mike did get his lunch and it was macaroni cheese and a chicken patty. The coffee was instant
coffee, which was very strange but Mike drank a little bit of it. We then got back to senior center and I had lunch. Mary called American Airlines about our flight changes and the fact that our seat
for separated from each other for some reason. She put in her global entry in A. I have to call back and put my global entry number which I have not done yet. I would’ve asked her put
mine in, but the cards locked up. Mike called the Scottish Rite House. The guy said to call back in 45 minutes. In the meantime, he called some other people
and try to get his medication of Riland taken care of. It’s a busy day. I’m starting to feel a little gas. It’s 3:10 PM and I’m ready to start going to Yoga soon. Well, after experimenting with
taking two photos and grouping them together via the photo app, I got ready to go packed up and got ready to go to yoga. Boy, my tired now.











No comments:
Post a Comment