Thursday, October 08, 2026
Thursday, October 8: A Day of Paperwork and driving
Good day everybody it’s 5:04 PM. I just completed admission of paperwork and driving. Got up at 6:30 AM eight wanna Mary’s leftover bagel sandwiches which was absolutely delicious. Then I went to my 7 AM meeting where I opened up the door, etc. The meeting was pretty good I shared and then after the meeting, somebody wished me well today. That was really nice. I must say. I then went back to the Dorchester gathered up my paperwork and ventured for via Uber to 30th St. station to get a rental car. I needed a rental car too go to New Jersey in Delaware County. I took the day off because it wasn’t worth it trying to get everything done and pretend I was working when I really wasn’t. So I drove and traffic wasn’t too bad. Most of the traffic was going towards the city and not towards South Jersey. I stopped at the Wawa and exit 27 and that seemed to help me out took care of personal business there. I arrived then gave out went to the notary. The notary was out in the woods somewhere pretty property. Also had a cute cat. That was very fluffy. Anyway, all the notarizing happened it was time to disembark and head to Delaware County. I got the Delaware County to Media realized that I didn’t have my hat when it was boiling hot with the coat on then my key somehow, the Rental Car key got stuck inside my jacket. I literally asked these guys cut a little hole in my jacket to get the keys out. I gave the paperwork and I’ve happened to forget one piece of paper and also I got a message I left my hat so I had to go back get the paperwork signed and pick up my hat which was fine. Who is in time to go back towards Philadelphia and drop off the card 30th St. station. I end up taking a scenic route because it was avoiding 476 traffic. I then accidentally missed 95 north and took the most scenic route to S. Orange St. in Media. It’s very scenic. Anyhow, I wiggle through traffic and it wasn’t as bad as it could’ve been. I arrived in Philly around 5:00 PM gave the keys to the people at the Hertz station and I am now walking back to the Dorchester. I should arrive there by 5:15 at the latest. I’m pretty tired, but I really do want to hit the happy hour Yoga. I’ll be able to relax for a little bit before having to leave for the I think it’s a 6 o’clock class not sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment