Monday, October 05, 2026

Monday, October 5: Sunny @ Mike’s Email’s & Yoga

This morning, I let myself sleep in till about 8:15 AM and then got dressed as Mary was getting ready to go to PT. She usually goes to PT on Tuesdays

since regular physical therapist wasn’t in. She was scheduled Monday instead of Tuesday. She had to leave before I did to get to PT on time. She

brought me some coffee, which was very nice from the Montreal spread Bagel. I think got to Mike’s wait for him to get his nap and take medication and then

we walked over to the senior center. They have some good services there and he can get lunch there for cheap people are very nice and we then came

back to his place where he rested. Mike got a letter of notice that he’s gonna be cut off from PG W. he owes them over $550 for not paying on his $76 CRP plan. He

doesn’t have any alternatives last De already used his medical exemption from paying and Lai heap. He doesn’t remember getting a postcard

to automatically enroll so now you have to wait till November 1 so it’s gonna get cold in his room because it starts cooling off by the third week of the month

towards Halloween. So it’s gonna be funky. He’s managed not to get cut off and all the years that I’ve been coming here but it’s finally reached the


dead end. I sent some emails to Susan and I have not heard from her as of 3:18 PM. Just some errors that were made. Anyhow, I’m gonna get ready to go

to yoga soon. Oh yeah Limbo came over to talk and brought in some packages that we were waiting for Mike. Well Limbo Mike kept talking. I took out the trash

and then left to go to 4 PM class with byron Ron. It’s very sunny but it’s definitely you have to wear long sleeve shirt cause it’s a little cool but I can’t complain. It’s very nice out.

No comments: