Wednesday, October 07, 2026

Wednesday, October 7: Cool AM. Papers, Mike, & Yin

Good day, ladies and gents and Mike Pence. Today is Wednesday, October 7. In fact that’s that it’s today all day long in fact. Anyway, I got up around 8:15 AM. It was good to get that extra 45 minutes of sleep. That really really helped. Got the Mike’s and we went to the Philadelphia senior center. We just basically across Broad Street from where Mike lives. Mike had some difficulty with his endurance but we made it to the senior center. We got there for him to get some coffee and sit and wait for our appointment with the social worker. This appointment was at 10:30 AM. She called up the Pennsylvania PUC and we were playing hold for about 35 minutes. In the meantime, she asked questions and we had conversations. Mike’s gas cut off won’t happen on October 13. There’s been a delay while they look into it and contact Mike. Meanwhile, she gave us a referral to go to a place in Germantown for an agency that will be able to make a payment on Mike’s behalf. So that went well after that Mike had lunch at the senior center, and then after that we went back to Mike’s I had lunch and got some email paperwork today. And then made an appointment. Got a Rental Car and took the day off tomorrow. Gotta take care of business. Meanwhile, almost had a restroom malfunction, but that didn’t happen thank God. It’s now 3:03 PM. I’m going back to Mike’s. I’ll work there till four and then take a nap and go to Yin and Yoga both.  Well, it’s now 4:27 PM Houston. We have a toner problem. I’m heading towards Staples 15th and Chestnut. Well, Staples has one cartridge left thank God so a rush order at 8 AM tomorrow morning will not be necessary thank goodness

No comments: