Saturday, October 10, 2026
Saturday, October 10: Massage, Brunch & Yoga
Good day, boys and girls of America. It was nice because I got to sleep in and it was pretty glorious being able to sleep in after a very busy week. We got up in time at around 10:30 AM to go to our 1145 massages that we’re both having. Mary was seeing the new woman and I was seeing Brandon. Anyhow, we walked up there and Massage was so sorely needed my whole left side from neck to shoulder blade was in need of some work. I couldn’t believe how stiff I was. Actually, I could cause I felt it last night. I was really really uncomfortable not just stiff but stiff uncomfortable, which made me feel miserable. Anyway, he had some spots my shoulder shoulder blade and even got to my hamstrings which were really tight, especially near my knee. He said tight hamstring puts pressure on the knee so I took note of that. I do have a little twinge feeling which he says is my meniscus so I almost had the same thing that Mary has. Anyway, after that went down to the café, and I had a delicious omelette with goat cheese that was very tasty. Just enough food do not be too full for Class and we went back to Mary’s a little after 3 PM got ready for class and then went to Miah‘s 4 o’clock class. Miah is a very good instructor takes time out to demonstrate correct ways of doing the postures and. She also says do what your body will let you do and don’t push too hard and injure yourself. Which is really really great advice. It was a struggle there at some point in class cause I just had a massage, but it was a good class. We then went back and had some refreshments and relaxed for a while and then decided what we were gonna have for dinner. We decided to do Curry Leaf instead of pasta. As as you know out there and Internet land, Royal Indian is closed for three weeks why they changed their name and renovating tire interior. Today’s the last and a nice days tomorrow is 100% chance of rain and I’m supposed to participate in a tabling for our fest. I mean I’m doing for the Choir. We’ve had a spade of really nice days and that’s ending where it’s gonna be chance of rain for the next five days we’re going to Curry Leaf for dinner. I’m gonna be picking it up. It’s now nine 8:24 PM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment