Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday, November 16: A Crapshoot😖

The 
The Next Step
Good, well it's an okay morning. I got up early by myself here up in this little cold room. I'm now going
I  Cried when I listened to "Operatior
to go to CVS and get some necessities like my meds and some other shit I guess. Anyhow
Ugly Cut Trees Near My Place
I was thinking of watching another movie like rosewater you know maybe Rambo. You know just watch them
No Scripts Here
Rambo beat the shit out of other men kill people by the masses. Just kidding I wouldn't waste my time on all that!!!!👍😜✌️
Look @ Me I am a Runner
Well I had a really low mean morning but thanks to my friends things are going my way right now. I got
Add caption
what I absolute needed from the pharmacy. The pharmacist gave me three of them praise be him!! the clubhouse @ Fairmount
Don't Tase Me Bro
 and hope that my backpack is there. I left it there,
The 21 Bus
It is now 11:37 AM and I'm hoping to catch the 21 to the 7. Well the 21 got me to it's destination four minutes late so I missed the seven so
Add caption
I'll be walking to arch Street which fortunately isn't too far and catch the 12:14 PM 48 bus.There was a
WOW
jogger and I just feel like stepping in front of her and causing occlusion. Thank goodness I don't act on every
Babies Galore and the 48
thought I have. Or I would have a criminal record I think I went to clubhouse and my backpack was there! I
Found it
stayed for the Al-Anon. Very good. I am now going to have pizza with Larry and mellow out and have a
My Backpack
coffee after that.  Well we walked the coffee shop and explored the condos next to Larry's house.
Hi Larry
They are going to be done sometime next year. Never watching the Giants versus the 49ers. The 49ers  beat the NY Giants winning   16-10 at the start of the fourth quarter. They just stoned the Giants won fourth in an inch. Very good 49ers!! It is now 3:26 PM I think what I'll do is chill and maybe take a short nap. I think that's

Condos  Being Built

Well at Least the Giants Lost
make me feel better. The Eagles play Green Bay Packers at frigid Green Bay today. It's now 4:34pm
View From Roof Deck
PM Eagles are now playing the Packers and frigid Green Bay Green Bay is leading three nothing with
Packers Leading 10-0
1240 left in the fourth first quarter. I'm trying to get myself awake to go eat out. I am going to see what happens next. Well what's happening next is that Green Bay just returned a punt for 75 yards the special teams
Green Bay Punt Return for TD
look very lame in the in the midst of all that. This looks like it's going to get blown out by the Packers. About five minutes well now it's 2043 Packers at 5:20 I've got to make like a baby and head out
Another Green Bay Touchdown
towards West Philadelphia to 46th and market and walk to 45th and market to the Abyssinian Ethiopian. I said to my friend to expect me to take 45 min to get there.
Total DOMINANCE!!!!!!!
restaurant. This game is just too damn ugly. Well I caught the EL just as it was arriving which was a good thing
. Is now 5:47 PM I am at 40th St. station going to get off the next stop at 40th St. I'm going to try not to
scare people. This is especially for the under 35 white girls. LOL
Greetings it is now 6:05 PM. I'm just about to arrive at the
Abyssinia and it feels like it wants to rain or maybe it's freezing rain. Guess who I saw a very famous West
Philly person or at least his wife who acts and plays while he takes photographs. Should be a really interesting
evening now. Friend isn't here yet I hope they're okay. The weather starting to get nasty. It is now 8:03 PM it is now 53 to 20 Packers. We just finished
our vegetarian combo ready to exit this.  place. We went to Fergie's pub for their comedy night.
Most the comics were in your 20s kind of nerdy into Nintendo and stuff. Some of them are very funny others not so much we were in the front
to be a part of the act it sometimes being pointed at him and stuff
which was pretty funny overall an enjoyable evening. More importantly though today with one of those teachable moments that don't come up very often good night everybody thank you for your help

No comments: