Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday, November 11: Veterans Day. A Nice Day

Sharon @ Work
Well today I decided I would sleep in till the cows came home. I succeeded I did not get up till 11:00 AM.
Rybrand Coffee Shop
I then cleaned up my room a little bit. My friend Amy came over to see the new neighborhood  
Enjoying a Nice Day Off
and we hung out and had some coffee. Next I took a walk to or down Fairmont Avenue and so little
A Beautiful Day
looks and crannies of the neighborhood that I hadn't seen before. I really enjoyed it and the sky is just absolutely
A Closed Art Gallery
fantastic. After she left, I continued to look at the sky. It's been a real nice day off. I took off everything except
Eastern State Penitentry
eating walking and staring at the sky above. Afterwords I met up with Sharon and had a delicious dinner
My New Neighborhood
at Bishops collar. Man!! That barreito  I had was really tasty and we were served by a waitress that Sharon had
Going Home
done hair with earlier that day. Afterwords we chilled out I ended up
Bishop's Collor
talking to a couple people and then
Modeling for Sharon
did a photo shoot with Sharon. She had his jacket that you grade on her own back in the 90s, I think 1992.
Take the Skinheadz Boweling
She wanted to see how it looked on someone so she asked me to model the outfit. I definitely look different
Mark Krull Poker Chip...
and I do usually. But the pictures were excellent and the outfit looked pretty good on me too!

No comments: