Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wed., November 19: Racing and 4 What

A Cold Walk to the Bus Strop
It's 8:36 AM I've been at the bus stop for about six minutes now. I slept in from the sunrise today and got out of bed.
Strolling in Fairmount
I stopped at the riper and got some coffee. I brought lunch provisions yogurt and clementines that I bought from Trader Joe's. Work was
I Feel Change
actually halfway productive today. This is because of two major factors. One it was only 3 on call folks and and 4 of my people that were scheduled did not show
Cold and Packed
up for their appointments today. Now that means
Cool & Crispy in the City
I have to work on them and do some follow up. I am on the train now and will be going to CVS at 19th and
Working to the Means

Chestnut to pick up my last my three scraps. Then I'll see how I feel. Is now 5:28 PM.
Trolley to 19th Street CVS
Thanks, I feel change is approaching...,, well you're ago I lose a hat in the cold weather on the train. Time to buy another hat. I really like that hat too. I actually caught the 33 in
New Hat and Iced Teal
quick order and then I allowed myself to go past Fairmount Avenue on 20th so I had to walk back 2
Copy Store
blocks. I then stop by the Fairmount bicycles where the average bike is about $1000. But there's some
/The 33 Bus was Packed!!
cheap ones are $350 and there are used ones for as low as $210. It was just interesting to see of course
Fairmount Bike Store
I decide to go to the OC have coffee house and get some warm coffee cause it's cold as crap going to  2044
OCF Coffee House
Well as it was starting, I realize that I had left my bag of scrips and                                                   my eggs tea at the coffee shop. So I went back and it was there thankfully!!
Add caption
I have notice that in this neighborhood is there are lots of young yuppie parents who use those sporty strollers. Not to be a hater but the vibe is that the child is an accessory. these really fancy baby carriages and running at
Add caption
the same time it's just a phenomenon up here. . Okay
The 2nd Floor
it's 30° and this woman is jogging with her friend with the baby in the mspeedy baby carriage with the
Sharon and Friend
really nice bicycle tires. Well I went into the Bishops collar to see if Sharon was there.Alas she wasn't there. It was mostly young folks. While I was there, there were babies and their strollers in the place. Thank goodness there is NO smoking in restaurants nowadays.
Add caption
 I don't think there is anybody over 40 in this joint tonight. I think cooked up some pasta few things upstairs. Right now my hearts racing so I'm hoping I can mellow out and keep writing my thoughts since I am am up here on my own listening to Steely Dan's 1974 Album "Pretzel Logic". I like listening to this album while thinking about my station in life.Of course I had to listen to Neal Young.
 "I have been a miner for a heart of gold and I am getting old......"

Well, I am feeling mellow with a little help from my friends.

No comments: