Sunday, November 09, 2014

Sunday, November 9: A Good Date 4 Sunshine



And so it isThe
Starting My Day @ 7:45AM
I managed to roll myself that this morning and catch the four 7:45 AM  48 bus to Sunday fun day. As usual the meeting was pretty intense. Afterwords I want to La Columbe to meet a friend. We hung out for awhile and had good conversation and laughs. I was invited to Germantown to a Jazz club tonite!
Forging Ahead

Coffee to Go
Next item on my agenda will be to get my face trimmed and haircut at the chop shop. It's a little cool but it's not bad at all outside. I'm not 
Getting a Ride to 4th Street
going to Bensalem which is a relief since it's so far away specially by  bus. Robin gave me a ride to 4th Street
South Street
and I'm going to go to the Milk and Honey Café  since the chop shop doesn't open until noon. For women at the counter having
A Stopover at Milk & Honey
a discussion about which neighborhoods are cooler than others. The name South Philly and Fishtown were overheard by this author. I'm now
The Scene at Milk @ Honey
having yogurt banana and dizzy Lizzy cranberry soda. I think I'm already caffeinated enough for one day. I am now going to see if I can get my haircut sooner then 1:30 today so Larry can give me a ride to Best Buy to check out the Windows

Laptops that are currently on sale. It's now 12:20 time finish my yogurt and go to the Chop Shop. Well I did go to the chop shop and got
Going In
a badly needed beard trimming & haircut. Larry then met me at fourth and final and pick me up and we had the Best Buy. We looked at the latest
Looking at Laptops
in windows laptops. The new ones have one terabyte of space and eight gigs of RAM and L7 processor. They're running about 850 to 900 bucks
Artistic Shot in South Philly
with the 15 inch screen. We went to Wawa to get some lattes @ WAWA that are on sale. I'm going to go to Larry's and get his Consumer
Driving with Larry
Reports which rates computers and laptops. Unloaded Larry's trunk and I'm going to get my
2nd Street Near Market
consumer reports and get the heck  home!! Okay I got my consumer reports I got the 3:28 PM 48 bus
Safety Dance
heading back home anresting a bit before I head out to Germantown. By the way I wanted to mention
New Coat from Larry
it Larry give me a very nice corduroy coat bought by his father at Jos.A Bank.I then went home had butters lick
Nice Sunset
my face and then took a short 40 minute nap. I then got up to go to Germantown to the jazz club. Sharon came
Sharon
home and we had a few laughs about a respective evenings. Especially her evening was funny Allas, 
Heading to Germantown
when I walked out traffic was way screwed up and I had to take the commuter train to have a
Final Leg to Jazz Lounge
prayer for showing up on time. Well, I got to the jazz place only 10 min after Robin and Her friend were there
. Her friend Jackie had a strong jazz voice. It was pretty chill for sure. 
Well she drove her friend
Trip to Lansdale
to Lansdale then she is driving me home. 😃 I got really tired in the car and actually started napping. She drove me right home center good
After Jazz Pizza

night and I went upstairs and talk to Sharon for a bit. It was quite a day today.  
So begins a new week.

No comments: