Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday, June 29: Hot Stuff

I  Got a Lift
Sunday, it's a real hot one out here already and it's 9:30 AM. I was walking along to catch the 21 on it's infamous Sunday schedule and I noticed I missed a call. I called
Old City
gentleman back and I'm going to get a ride in the meeting. I'm pretty psyched. Well went to the meeting sparsely attended but there's
Cool Tattoo
an decent shares. And then ran into Joe and I'm traveling around doing errands and listening to the Mexico Netherlands game on his phone.
My Friend Who Gave Me a Ride
Then after that we're going to go to his place and do some setting up his apartment. It's in West Philly on Mellon Street. Now we going
Listening
to do a Mexican restaurant watch the Netherlands Mexico game after weekend of Lowe's. He told me Lowe's markets to women. How about that little factoid??! I may want to go over the meetings to do the appointment with her and do my pick up my laundry and get my haircut. Not sure I'm getting


Add caption
any of those done. My guess best guess is that the laundry will be done for sure.
 I just saw Mexico get ripped off by the ref and lose to the Netherlands. The guy for himself getting tripped and fell down. The Netherlands
Lowe's Markets to Woman

A Philly Landmark
guy was awarded a penalty shot. That was the winning goal Netherlands 2 and Mexico 1. It
The Winning Goal!
was a really good game and the food was just kicking ass. Joe decided he wasn't going to do work on the house right away so he dropped me off with the food I brought
At That Great Mexican Place
Dean from the Mexican restaurant. I then chilled out at my house for a moment. Okay. I'm at Larry's picking up my computer Dean is buying it for $25 a month for 4 months. I think it's a square deal and he
The 21
gets what he needs and like it's next to cash. It's very hot outside and I'm going to probably take a nap at Larry's get some coffee and take it from there. I may be seeing a play
I Slept Here
with Dean at 4 o'clock and $.27 and it's arty theater. I finished my nap took a shower and fed Larry's cat. I then went to the SEPTA turnstile to get in and this kid is locked inside
Cleo
the turnstile. Kent wasn't in pain but he was merely stock could not move. They had the call for extra back up to move the kid.
Kid WAS Stuck!!
Well I got the massage done do you never went to the play we need to did I considering it's 737. I'm going to have to decide what I'm going to do either just go home and
On the Bus Again
bag the whole shooting match or actually go to this meeting. I just tried to buy tickets and mean
Suburban Station: No Sun Sales after 7pm
my chance pass but ticket offices were CLOSED!! Now I'm on the 42 I'm going to Saxby's and think about it again.......,,,
it's 7:42 PM and
Outside Saxby's
I'm putting it off 20th now and then think. I'm going to go dammit and do some sharing. This blog and wobbling. Y I thought about hanging out
Editing this Blog at 8pm
with Dean's 10 PM karaoke. I decided since it was a Sunday night, not this week Well after the meeting I stayed for bid talk to a few folks including my sponsor and plan to do more studying. Then I talked a little further and then just
about midnight I realized we had no toilet paper in the house. That had to be taken care of so now
I can say good night. I start off the week by leaving a meeting at sunrise

No comments: