Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursday, June 12: Awake and a Nice Bed

King Corn Flake
Well have a most glorious sleep ever. I would've been sleeping still as of now 9:13 AM. A queen size bed, WOW!!
Meeting was
THAT is a BUS
interesting and maybe starting at seven in a few months. Today was a good argument for that. The first four people took 30 minutes
7:15am 20th and Walnut
of the meeting the curly this one guy in Vincent bank or dude just can't help but talk forever!
Will today we gave out transpasses and the day moved right along. The 2 young women sat next
More Rain
to me got promoted. And. It just stopped raining and I'm outside getting late lunch. It is about 3:56 PM.
Well I had an avocado two yogurts orange juice and three
5:10 City Hall
bananas for my meal.
Well I met Larry Bill W and others at the Starbucks and had a nice team so I got to go. Apparently it's en vogue to say that Facebook is
Walking on Walnut
not good for you well I think you're taking it way too seriously. I just sat back and Hannah responded to the man in a  more appropriate way.
A Sun Sighting
I got the route 12 so I wouldn't have to walk in the rain to 19th street where I'm going to catch the 17 Bus to 20th Street to South Philly.
The 17 bus was about five minutes late. It was packed but after everyone left I was able to have seat. I'm kind of in the mood. Certain
17 Bus Going Home
person keeps fucking being a vegan. I just have issues when somebody gets preachy. I'm in a let it go but have to get it out. after I get off this bus I have to walk a mile, I'll make a phone call and that'll make them I'll go a lot faster

No comments: