Sunday, June 08, 2014

Sunday, June 8: A Day of Moods

Good Sunday to all. Woke up extra early on a Sunday to try out the 8 o'clock meeting at the 19th and Walnut. It's a new one that just started last week. Much smaller than the other ones there. I had a coI just finished the dogs now I'm walking homeffee at Saxbys
The Rooms
BUT the soy just tasted terrible. I had to xxjust dump it because it was undrinkable. It's disappointing went my coffees undrinkable. On the bright side highly paid a dollar and eight cents for it. Then I noticed I was
On the Way to Bar None
feeling hungry and little funky so I want to cozies after seeing Mike and got myself a muffin. That muffin was Hardy. Then I went to the Bar None. As usual it was good to meet good
At Old City
food for thought but I found myself feeling all these different moods in 45 minutes. Let's see I was thinking about divorce moving to California crying how unfortunate. Yes and I scrambled egg of hamster thinking.
I now going to go out to 46th &
Mustache must GO!
Spruce and hang out with dogs the next three hours. I believe there is a  gay pride event at Penn's Landing today. I'm waiting for the Elm Street go to 46 and then walking 2 standard poodles.the rest of the afternoon
Gay Pride Parade in Philly
Hi. I am at a lady's house babysitting 2 standard poodles. I am in West Philly. I am sweating like a fat man right now! I am to chill here to 3:30 making 50 bucks.  What are you up to today? I am also charging my phone since the battery died as usual. The dogs
One of the 2 Standard
are chillin out and I am going to see whats up in Facebook world. It's now 1:57 the dogs are chilling like standard poodle villins poodle villians and I finally cooled off now looking at the website asked the question "Is This What Feeling Feels Like?'s Second Attempt". It's very artsy since its mostly silent. I interpret this for myself
Cute
as a commentary of how I can not express deep feelings unless I am depressed or in crisis.  That is how I feel sometimes. 
Well it's 3:09 PM just got a work phone call from the owners of the two poodles I'm glad take them
Smells So Sweet
for a quick walk and then put them up in the "panels". I'm been going to get a snack at home take a nap and go to Bainbridge meeting I believe. I just finished the dogs now I'm
An Errand
walking home. I picked up cigarettes for Dean and a brisk iced tea for me and Scott cool out. Once I was home I
Add caption
Mellowed out with Dean & lied down for a moment. I cooked up some leftover chickpeas from the Indian store. We then watched long order special victims unit which we haven't watched
Dog Smells the Poodles
in a bout a month and a half. It was something different. Then my friend called me about watching her two cats next week. So I'm going to hit the  Baimbridge meeting.
View from EL
  at 6:45 and then i'm in a call my friend she's going to pick me up after the meeting
Mural on 8th Streety
and take her place. There'll very she will give me instructions and make payment arrangements and such.  
After I go to the meeting and get picked up by my friend then I'm going
Chillin South Philly Style
to probably go to Larry's house get reacquainted. It's also feeling a like little raindrops are coming down. Well the meeting at church
Hanging Around Afterwardd
was pretty good and afterwords I met up with an alternate for the Hope group and I finalized my plans for craft the meeting. I decided I'd meet
Madeline
with l my friend to listen south Philly that has couple cats she wants me to watch. Will she pick me up then we went over all the places for
the food etc. so I'll be starting on Tuesday. I handed up that going to Pats Larry's went home and hung out with Dean 

No comments: