Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 19 Bus Trip to Cape May.

The Bus
Outside the Diner 
 On Friday Oct 19th I was at at the Walter Rand Transportation Center (WRTC).My friend and I met here at the WRTC to catch the NJ Transit Route 315 bus  to take the 315 bus towards Cape May to Rio Grande and then we will then turn around and take 315 back to Camden and we hung out Frankie and I hung out with Bill who drove the bus and Here are photos of the experience. the weather had improved after the all-day rain earlier in the day. We are now in Turnersville, our fort stop on Rt 42. There is an accident on Greentree but we cleared it in no time?
Route 42 is a boring Jersey road. So the writing will stop
Bill
The bus arrived in Mays Landing on Route 50 and IT was getting dark out. There are very few folks on the bus
Outside the Bus Station
We went though Seaville on Route 9 and went to the Rio Grande Diner. It was nice clean place to eat. The chicken cheese steak was yummy!
Rio Grande Diner
It was worth the wait! My friend and I stayed at the diner an hour and 20 min. We then caught the 313 bus back towards Camden. The route number changed from the Rt 315 to the 313 since the 313 takes Route 47 past Millville, Glassboro and the like. My friend got off the bus in Vineland. I then rested till I arrived in Camden at 1:11am. I got the PATCO to 8th and Market. The EL was closed for the shuttle bus so I walked to Walnut to catch the 21 or 42. I waited for 40 min and 30 taxis later when the 21 DID show up. It got VERY crowded and I arrived home at 2:30 am!. I was a tired man for sure. It was  a fun time.  Hope to see you reading this blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Cape May to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane