Friday, October 26, 2012

End of October

Election Almost Over :)
Dumpster Row Oct 25
Good morning everyone. It has been a good week to be a sober person. We see the media obsessing over Donald Trump and his Birther BS. At least it keeps the media from giving Mitt a pass on still endorsing Richard Mourdock after he said his f**ked up comment about rape!! I mean these are NATIONAL political candidates endorsed by the NATIONAL Republican Party. Richard Mourdock is not out of line with the Republican Party Platform. Not one bit my friend. Here is the section that Mourdock is following:
The Sanctity and Dignity of Human Life
Faithful to the “self-evident” truths enshrined in the Declaration of Independence, we assert the sanctity of human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed. We support a human life amendment to the Constitution and endorse legislation to make clear that the Fourteenth Amendment’s protections apply to unborn children.
OK, I have beat that one down enough for this week. If you want to look at a nice fun to read electoral map, go to the Huffington Post. Its updated everyday if not several times a day.
 Now its time for more interesting and positive story. My Thursday October 25 2012.
Steps of the Bailey Building.
We Deliver for You :)
I went to the morning meeting and it went well. I agreed to meet my sponsor this morning (Friday Oct 26) but he had a meeting for his company. Good thing,more time to read Bill's story and take notes. Work was just off the chain as usual. There is so much work and no EXTRA time to finish ANYTHING. I am 9 years away from retirement so I will press on. I will work on getting some travail time in for myself. I hope to go to Nova Scotia next Summer. A friend owes my $500 which he will pay when he gets his loan. So at least I have most of the flight paid :)
I then left work at 2:45 for an appointment and went to the ARD place at the Baily Building (next to a State Store...) and gave proof that I have done rehab. I then did some pick up and delivery for a buddy at the US Post Office. The line was nice and short and I had FIVE boxes to carry to the 21 bus. Thank goodness that they were NOT heavy. I then almost got bit by his dog who must have been in a bad mood.Well got to head for work now. Here is a video with my favourite Velvet Underground song.


No comments: