Sunday, August 07, 2022

Sunday, August 7: Visiting Mom on the 4th Day. Hot


Today I woke up at a more normal time at 10:30 AM. I slept pretty well. Let me see her own coffee and then went out and confirmed 

an appointment to see my mom at 2:30 today. It’s boiling hot outside I’m already sweating for about 10 minutes. I did change the 

kitty litter and made the coffee. I’m awaiting to help her with some other things take a long time because of shoulder. 

The Penn nurse couldn’t come today so they’re coming tomorrow.

 Tomorrow’s plan is for me to go to Wallingford and pick up some car mats Lynne

 got for free. Note to myself try to avoid major surgery on my shoulder. Well it’s now 3:22 PM I was

 helping out and got really nervous and anxious and I anxiety ran 
very very high because I poured water in this water cleaning device 

and the cat fell off and I got really anxious. Then we’re trying to put on her cooling device and all 

the straps stuck in the wrong places and it was very very frustrating. That left me a little wound up to put 

it mildly. By then headed out to media to Riddle Village to see my mom. 

Well I want to make you visit to my mom. We just hung out in her room because it was too hot and she had a little bowed of 

diarrhea earlier in the day. She felt fine when I saw her. She was just getting ear drops done when I visited. I then went home and took a quick shower and got a bite to eat. 

I was feeling a little famished so that’s what I did. It’s very very hot outside it’s in the mid 90s I think it’s 94° out now. It’s now 5:42 PM and I just pulled

 into the Ardmore house parking lot. Ready to do more caregiving. First

 off Lynne noticed the pimple or wart on my mom‘s cheek. So I wrote to 

Dave about it. Anyway it’s back to doing the caregiving. I think I’m going to 

urge us to get a walk. In the shade it’s not terribly boiling hot in the 

sunlight it’s really really hot. Well onward and upward. We had a pretty deep 

conversation for a while. It’s now 8:31 PM or going out. So we walked for a little while and it was very pleasant because

  was a breeze in it was during the day today. It’s not from 9:21 PM I’m just cooking up a 

frozen dinner. I’m really glad I ate the pasta at home today because 

I was really hungry it helped me get stamina. I’m having some of this Barrett’s sugar-free

 ginger beer which I really don’t like for some reason it’s funny tasting but it’s cold so it’s

 OK. It was a reminder of all the stuff of the last year. Now we got monkeypox which 

thankfully is not a respiratory ailment otherwise we be masking up like crazy 

but we have to anyway dude it over crime Varian B-5 which is  it’s easily transmissible as I found out the hard way. We just watched a movie

 called awakenings with Robin Williams.
 It really was very deep. It definitely provoked some thing in me that made me very sad. So I went outside and took a breather. That was very helpful

No comments: