Friday, August 05, 2022

Friday, August 5: Caregiving & Errands


I woke up today after staying up very late and got about four or five hours of sleep. And then had breakfast and then the nurse came by. 

Penn sent in a nurse and they’re gonna bring someone in on Sunday to take the lead gigantic woman covering from her shoulder surgery. I then decided I needed to 

pick up my Scripps at the CVS pharmacy on 43rd and Locust. I then came home and I just needed to take a nap really badly. I got home and Pat wasn’t there but another Covid test and something from my retirement group is there. They have an event that I’d like to go to on September 28, 2022. Hey how I went to the CVS in Woah 

to CVS I picked up my script and some unsalted organic pistachios. I then was told I needed to go to West Chester by 430. I am barely going to make it I should be there by 4:11 PM so thank

 God she told me when she did. I got to pick up a cord for the ice shoulder machine she bought. The drive to West Chester 
 was nice and smooth. I got there with about 15 minutes to spare and that’s a good thing. The woman at the place just said “Mark.”  I said
 

yes and then she handed me a white box  which contained the chord. It’s now4:54 PM I just arrived at-year-old Ardmore House home



 with no reception unless you have Wi-Fi. It was nice to get out and it was very sunny. Well I got back and  all of a sudden I got really really tired so I crashedfrom 

about 6 PM till about 1 AM when I got up to help Flynn with stuff. We then watched a movie and then went to bed the movie was called steel toes about a 

skinhead it was defended by a Jewish defense lawyer. It was pretty good. It was better than I thought it would be. 

No comments: