Saturday, August 06, 2022

Saturday, August 6: Day 3 Hot & Humid

Today I woke up feeling a little more normal and not quite as exhausted as I did yesterday. I found out why the room was so hot was because 

the air conditioner was never turned on it was just blowing hot air. Thank God I figured that out. I’m just not into this heat and humidity bullshit.  I got up around 12:45 PM this afternoon. I did

 a bunch of little helpful things around the house. It’s now 4:19 PM I’m trying to confirm when I should be back home to help Pat with some kind of bureaucratic form. He said originally be home 



between 5 PM to 8 PM this evening. He only wrote to me that if I had a scanner and I don’t it’s just a printer and copier. I think there’s scanning apps on the Internet that he can scan stuff maybe I’ll suggest that to him. I’m outside now because 

in order to get text messages sent to someone on an android phone I had to step outside the apartment because anything sent from my Apple phone to an android won’t be sent. I’m just trying to take this one

 step at a time one day at a time living in sort of isolation for the next 4 1/2 days. Lynne‘s in full recovery mode she seems to be doing OK putting all that crap on summer swing to putting on clothes it’s like a real effort. Nothing is easy. They have not got the

 technology to make putting on things easy for someone only has one arm to use if they want to be independent. Well it’s 7:54 PM I just got back from helping Pat with

 his retirement paperwork. It took a lot longer than I expected. We had to create a file and turn into a PDF etc. I then took a shower. I went back and had dinner in Ardmore. Watched Yentil with Barbra Streisand. Let me know either way I’d watch it if I wasn’t over here in Ardmore because I just never any interest but it was a decent story.

No comments: