Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Sunday, September 9: Sleeping In Plastic Club and PUFF


Well this post is being rewritten because I in the Berkeley deleted it thinking I had already saved it to the public column but I didn’t. So that’ll learn me. I slept in till 12:30 PM 

 nd then I went to the opening at the blast the club. I then met Veronica there. It was really nice to see her. It was a very miserable rainy day and will talk to the Jewish new year going on too. 

 y photo was on the first floor near the room where they have all the food

. It looks pretty good very must say. I took some pictures and learned of some 

 vents going on at the club in the next  everal months. Afterwords I dropped

 off the photos that they had given back to me from the previous exhibition.

 After that, I went to meet Larry for Annika and Phil W at a place called Rendezvous. It sounds

 like at a very fancy place but it’s a bar restaurant place. We hung out there and I found 

 yself very hungry and ate a chicken cheesesteak which was really tasty

 even though it didn’t look all that great. I did resolve my digestive issue few hours later thank goodness. We all then went to the Philadelphia unnamed film festival otherwise called PUFF!
It was held in auditorium right next to Drake apartment complex. It looks like it’s very new and seems to be the home of the interactive theater company. It’s a nice cozy little theater space. The woman who ran the projector with three nights too. We were part of the local shorts and it was nice to see our movie and the big screen. I then went to the 60 minute and talk to Wes for a second. I was really impressed with the theater and leave anything very well.





No comments: