Friday, September 14, 2018

Friday, September 14: Mist In Morning and Cleaning in mid September


Happy Friday to all you are there into Internet. It’s Friday it’s payday and we have another cloudy misty day in Philadelphia. I paid 3 bills made Sunrise little bit late and my 

 artner this month wasn’t there so somebody else had to take over. Anyhow I 

 ad enough hang out catch the bus and not be late or have  drama. Speaking 

 f drama or President Trump said he did a wonderful job in Puerto Rico and isputed 3000 people that died over the 
 ast year due to the hurricane. Seth Meyers says “What a lunatic!” Well it’s now 851 in the mist to stop as I approach 57th and Chestnut. I didn’t get 
to socialize that much today so far. Well work was fairly uneventful. They 
ug up 8 to 11 alerts that were hidden and sent to the wrong caseload. I had to slog through them to eliminate those things. I know I have people on Monday soI have to just concentrate on the list because it is mid month and 

 arely started the list. And I have any of sanctioned anybody. Anyhow, I 
finished work and met a friend at 52nd Street. I then got my room cleaned by this friend and we 

 alked for a bit. After he left I had some food and talk to someone and then 

  found is helping really tired and went to bed around 11pm I got to get up early

 and run around all day long. I’m going to in an event in the Northeast and I have to be there at 8:30. I leave you with the second half of trumps ridiculously asinine tweet 

.

No comments: