Thursday, September 20, 2018

September 16: Touring Center City w/ Friend

Well I stayed up late last night so I decided to sleep in. My 

 riend was going to be coming in around 1:30 PM on the train. I laid around and did some updating of yesterday‘s blog post and wasted time since all the sudden it was past 1 o’clock and I had to 

 ake a cab to get to the Jefferson Station on time. I did get there on time but I still managed to miss her because she went up the different set of steps. Eventually

 met each other at 12th and market at the Reading Terminal. The first thing we  did after we ran into each other was to walk down 

 owards the sketch club in the plastic club. I was pretty sure they’re both going to be open on a Sunday. We went to the Plastic Club and took 

 ictures of the gallery and also her with my photo. They had a memorial show for a woman who is a longtime member who recently 

 ied. I believe it was her kids that we’re setting up the show. They were all very nice. After that we went next-door to the sketch club. I didn’t realize it at first but I was pulling out the wrong door. My friend pointed out the sign with a little bit further to the left. Yes I pull goofy mood like
 that all the time that’s one of the things that would bring in a relationship… 🧐🧐 anyhow we 

 nocked on the door rang the doorbell I don’t know which and a really nice woman who was  

olunteering let us in and was very nice to us. We then took a tour 

 o the musty downstairs which was like a museum. Next, we had upstairs and she was very impressed by the space. The space is very impressive I must say. It has a sunroof 
and bolted ceiling I believe that’s what it’s called. Well she enjoyed the whole 
 experience and We decided to head on down 

 nd walk down done by three so we can get pictures of doors that you like. But we


found about two of them that you really like and we took a set of pictures and that was fun. Next he wanted to go to big Gay ice cream which is 
 on South Street
between 13th and Broad. I attempted some klutzy flirting job. I thought my friend was to  the left of me and the woman said yeah we can

 be friends and then I proceeded to ask for a pen and got a magic marker and wrote my number and gave it to her and she just looked at me funny and that was that. You see making friends isn’t presto change oh.

No comments: