Thursday, September 13, 2018

Thursday, September 13: Fairmount After a Leak and Cloudy.

I set my alarm early to get ready for a fun ride. I was awakened 

 n the middle night bye elite so to speak. I got my stuff done with that 

 ent back to sleep and got up in time to go to catch the 48. It was in a long wait for the 48. It was already 

packed. I did manage to find a seat after people moved around a little bit. I should’ve took some right little

 bit late after I got my coffee. Was the last time my parents were going to be

 coming to Philadelphia meeting because he is moving to Dallas Texas this 

 oming Saturday. The meeting was good and then my battery died. I then went to CVS because they 

 ave a photo thing and then you can charge your phone. Unfortunately it took so long that I ended up late 

 o work because I happen to be on the market Frankford LOL that was running really slow and behind. I 

 as very lucky because my supervisor didn’t make it until 12:15 PM. Well my clients came in and all of them got good cause and were sent to program 

 ome for one gentleman with a medical form. Peter about seven or eight more he didn’t even show up. One of them said she was running late I never Saulet. They

 all came at four in the faces that it didn’t feel like I was in a big hurry. I finally caught

 up in my alerts. It took about two weeks 
 o go down for my 53 alerts down to 1. Well I cut the front three us and went to the well I caught the 33 bus and went to the  OCF Coffeehouse to have coffee. Boy it 

 as really empty today I mean really really empty today I couldn’t believe how empty it was. There’s a 6:30 PM meeting and it is now 6:28 PM so I’ve got to get

 moving. Well my friend wasn’t there but the meeting was pretty interesting. I then decided

 to take the L downtown and I got myself a massage which I’ve been thinking about getting for a while and it was pretty good I need that bad and I came I talk to.

No comments: