Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Friday, February 9: SEPTA Delay & a Fun Night Out

Well this morning started with a massive delay on the market Frankford line. Then electrical 
 roblem so the trains are delayed by at least 20 minutes. One train we had to get off at 40th St. so they could go all the way to 69th St. nonstop. Next another train 


just blew right by us. I had to go to Twitter to figure something out and that’s how I found that is an electrical problem. They’re done so well during the 
Eagles parade yesterday yet they guess 
they had a parade hangover. Well once I got to work it was OK. 

I  did manage to finish all the alerts that were given to me and that always feels good. My reports won’t be around till next Monday. It was
 delayed due to incompetence from downtown. 
 ell I left work to meet up with my friend at the park. 6 o’clock. We first went 
 o this nice little Italian restaurant on Chestnut Street between 17th and 18th. I don’t 
 emember the name of it but it was very Italian. She heard about this show a
t the first Unitarian church at 22nd and Chestnut. The band was called World  Inferno Friendship Society.“ there a punk/waltz/swing Pam with a large ensemble 

 nd many instruments. They have a really rather Fanbase. Everybody that 
 as pretty nice and my friend really enjoyed it. My friend and her daughter really like this
 band. I really just around like crazy young person. I had a nice time. I got myself 
  WPRB radio station T-shirt and she got a T-shirt as well. Bye then walked her to the Pako station and rolled myself home ready to sleep off all the debt dancing and what not hope this leads to better things.

No comments: